The ACT for juniors is scheduled for Tuesday, February 23. All students in grade 11 are encouraged to participate. It will be an asynchronous day and early release day for all students in grades 9, 10, and 12. Only students in groups A, B, or C that indicated transportation is needed will be assigned to a bus. All students in group D will be assigned to a bus. A “grab and go” lunch will be provided at the conclusion of testing. Juniors are permitted to drive and park on campus.
Reminders for Students Testing:
- Pre-Registration was NOT required.
- Bring your Chromebook charged and with the charger as a back up, as the test is online only.
- Calculators are allowed, but are not required to do the Math. Please bring one if you would like to use it.
- Look for an email from ACT to do the Pre-test activities. You will get paper information on the test day that you can complete AFTER the test.
- SEL/Advisory teachers will give out test room assignments in advance.
- Report to your assigned room. If you are uncertain of your room locations, then report to the front of the AG building to have someone look up your room assignment.