Myers Park will host a virtual information night for rising freshmen and students new to CMS on Thursday, March 4, at 6 PM, via Zoom. Please view the agenda here and below for more details. Registration is required – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Agenda for the event:
- Allyson Davis, Assistant Principal of Instruction – Welcome
- Nicole Turski. Chorus Director – Video
- Major James Hillabrandt, JROTC Advisor – Video
- Yasmiin Tarlton, Dance Instructor – Video
- Mark Bosco, Principal – School Mission & Vision
- Allyson Davis, Assistant Principal of Instruction – Scholars, Honors, & AP
- Katie Willett, IB Coordinator – MYP & DP
- Joanne Pugsley, CTE Career Development Coordinator – CTE, NCVPS, & CPCC
- Sandra Kindell & Amber Dowdy, Co-Department Chairs – Counseling Program & Registration
- Allyson Davis, Assistant Principal of Instruction – SGA Student Panel Q & A (Student Life)
We encourage families to check out our PROSPECTIVE FAMILIES page with virtual tours and much more!