Students are invited to walk the campus, locate their classes and meet members of the staff and other students. Due to COVID protocols, students and families will attend according to the staggered schedule noted below. Please come to campus only during your designated time.
4:30 – 5:15 PM: Last name A to H
5:30 – 6:15 PM: Last name I to Q
6:30 – 7:15 PM: Last name R to Z
The following resources are available to students and families during Open Campus:
- Campus Maps, The 411 on MPHS, Need Help Flyer – On tables in the quad
- Students Schedules with Room Locations – On tables near the front office
- No Schedule? Holes in Schedule? – In the small cafeteria
- Transportation Information – In the main cafeteria
- Breakfast / Lunch Information – In the main cafeteria
Families will be asked to wear masks when entering buildings and to practice social distancing.
Parking will be available in any of the student or staff parking lots, the bus lot, or in designated spaces along Mustang Way.