BE A PART OF THE PARK!
Please donate to the MPHS Annual Fund. The MPHS PTSO aims to raise $200,000 to fund the PTSO operating budget for the 2019-2020 school year. The money isn’t extra, it is essential. We recognize there are many opportunities to give to individual MPHS organizations that serve student interest groups. Your donation to the Annual Fund supports our diverse student body, teachers and staff and provides the essential funding for targeted needs of our school not covered by CMS. So please give generously and include the Annual Fund in your giving at MPHS.
All donations are 100% tax deductible. Thank you for your generosity!
Ways to Donate
Donate with a Check
Please make your check payable to MPHS PTSO, Fill out the Annual Fund form and mail to:
7804 Fairview Road #149
Charlotte, NC 28226
Or Donate with Paypal – Click Here
PTSO Annual Fund Spending for 2019-2020:
This chart shows how funds were allocated, showing expenditure categories from last year’s budget. Our goal is to continue strong support of our teachers and students while enhancing the learning environment, fostering a sense of family, and assisting administration in creating high academic achievement in all students. We continued to supplement and enhance MPHS by providing additional supplies and services to fill budgetary gaps that address needs, which are specific to our school or not covered by CMS.
- Academic Materials
- Afternoon Academy
- Award Ceremonies
- Clubs (Activities/Competitions/Travel)
- College and Career Center
- Freshman Orientation
- My Name My Story
- Senior Events
- Special Projects (i.e. Dream Team Peer Mentor Video)
- Student Incentives/Honor Roll
- Continuing Education Grants
- Professional Development/Training
- Staff Luncheons and Appreciation
- Teacher Coverage Support
Department Supplies & Curriculum:
- Academic Support
- Instructional Supplies
- Media Center/Makers Space Supplies
- Campus Beautification
- Furniture/Facility Upgrades
- Helios Security System/Traffic Officers
- Annual Fund Expenses
- Communication Expenses
- Insurance/Bank Charges/Tax Preparation
- Parent Events
- School Directory & Handbook
- Educational Software Subscriptions (Naviance – College Entrance Software/Plagiarism/Adobe/Instructional/Tutorial)
- TV Production Equipment
For questions, please email us at mphs.ptso.giving.com.