The Myers Park Mustang Club is the booster club for Mustang Athletics. The primary purpose of the The Mustang Club is to provide support for all athletic teams representing the Myers Park student body. Each year we raise funds to support the things that CMS does not provide for our student-athletes and we depend upon your support.
Please consider making a contribution to The Mustang Club to help with these annual and long term capital needs. There are many ways to help including:
- Make a donation to a specific sport or athletic team
- Purchase advertising signage on the Gus Purcell Stadium and Jack Sink Field Scoreboards
- Purchase banners or advertising signs in stadiums or gymnasiums
- Purchase a season pass
Membership and Season Passes Packages
Ultimate – Family Membership: $400 SOLD OUT
- ￼￼Includes: Membership fee, Preferred parking for home varsity football games, Individual Season Passes for all household members for regular season home events, Mustang Club decal, and your choice of canvas tote or car flag.
Regular – Family Season Passes: $275
- ￼Includes: Membership fee, Individual Season Passes for all household members for regular season home events, Mustang Club decal.
Individual – Season Passes: $95
- ￼Individual season pass for regular season home events. This does not include Mustang Club Membership.
MPHS Student – Season Pass: $75
- Student season pass for regular season home events. This does not include Mustang Club Membership.
Mustang Club – Membership: $50
- Includes: Membership fee and Mustang Club decal.
*The membership fee is included in ultimate and regular memberships.
Purchase a Package
- To purchase a package, you must first create an account with Sport Ngin – read here for how to create an account.
- Once you have an account, you can purchase packages here.
Contact Amy Godwin at Mustangclubseasonpass@gmail.com or 704-365-0895